Welcome to MSKB College, Muzaffarpur
No front page content has been created yet.
Welcome to Online UG Part-I Admission portal of MSKB College, Muzaffarpur
आवश्यक सूचना: Graduation Part-1 में Admission लेने की अंतिम तिथि 07.01.2021 हैI
I. GUIDELINES TO FILL UP THE ONLINE ADMISSION FORM (PART 1)
Following is required to fillup the online admission form:
1. Email id
2. Mobile no
3. Scanned photograph in JPG format under 100 KB
4. Scanned signature in JPG format under 100 KB
5. Scanned University Application Form under 200 KB
6. Scanned Intermediate Marksheet under 200 KB
7. Scanned Intermediate Admit Card under 200 KB
8. Scanned Intermediate College Leaving Certificate(CLC) for Other College Student under 200 KB
9. Scanned Caste Certificate (if applicable) in JPG format under 200 KB
10. Scanned Migration Certificate (for other Board) in JPG format under 200 KB
11. Online Payment through State Bank Collect Payment Gateway, the link provided after submission of all required documents.
II. ONLINE GRADUATION ADMISSION (PART 1) PROCESS
The online admission process will have following 9 (Nine) steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of MSKB College, Muzaffarpur www.mskbcollege.ac.in
Step 2: Please click on "Online UG Part-I Admission" button given on the home page.
Step 3: When you click the link you will be shown a "Register for Online UG Part-I Admission" form asking for various details.
Step 4: On successful submission of information, you will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form.
Step 5: Fill up all required information/documents and press the submit button.
Step 6: Online Payment through Sate Bank Collect Payment Gateway, the link provided after submission of all required documents.
Step 7: Please submit your State Bank Collect Transaction Id and date which is started with “DU” in respective column and upload the payment receipt.
Step 8: Download Filled Registration Form.
Step 9: Keep your documents with payment slip for future document verification.
III. Fee Details for Online UG Admission (Part 1)